Talent Acquisition (or the Human Resource)
Talent Acquisition: What is it?
Talent Acquisition is the process of attracting, finding and selecting highly talented individuals those who align with the business strategy possess required competencies, and who will integrate smoothly and productively into the organization and its culture, to meet current and future employment needs.
Towards a definition
It is a goal-directed conscious or unconscious attempt to influence the perceptions of other people about a person, object or event by regulating and controlling information in social interaction.
How to explain Twitter to your purely-business peers in less than 10 minutes
- What is Twitter
- Why Twitter
- The Problem
- The Solution
- The Network
- Posting Examples Continue reading
- Define and understand communication and the communication process
- List and overcome the filters/barriers in a communication process
- Practice active listening
- Tips to improve verbal and non verbal communication
Growing a Spark Into a Fiery Flame
“Don’t worry about people stealing an idea. If it’s original, you will have to ram it down their throats.” ~ Howard H. Aiken
Follow these points to keep your boss happy. Continue reading