What is Attrition Rate
- A factor, normally expressed as a percentage, reflecting the degree of losses of personnel or materiel due to various causes within a specified period of time
- The rate of shrinkage of manpower in size or number.
- Reduction of employees by retirement, resignation & layoff.
- A term used to describe voluntary and involuntary terminations, deaths, and employee retirements that result in a reduction to the employer’s physical workforce.
Facebook ‘how-to’ for small business on the steps on setting up a business fan page.
The 90/10 Principle presentation includes following topics:
- What is 90/10 Principle?
- Example of your action and your reaction
- Some ways to apply the 90/10 Principle. Continue reading
This Presentations includes following topics:
- About Market
- Do’s and Don’t
- Some Tips
- Suggestions for during recession Continue reading
Why people are difficult
Types of difficult behavior
Coping skills and techniques to help you communicate
Follow these points to keep your boss happy. Continue reading